There are a few months left until the end of this year full of unexpected events. But we can still expect surprises, some of them, very unpleasant. This was predicted by Nostradamus.
The French apothecary, prophet, doctor and astrologer Michel de Nôtre-Dame, better known as Nostradamus, made in the 16th century a series of predictions for the future of the world in his book entitled ‘The Prophecies’. Here are some of the predictions, according to several media could be realized before the end of this year:
|Lapis Lazuli Rune Stones Set|| Lapis Lazuli Rune Set of 25 stones, including 24 stones with engraving and one blank stone.|
Engraved Runic Alphabet by gold lettering
|The Book of Runes||Is the most renowned volume on the subject of learning how to consult this ancient Viking alphabet for self-counseling.||Check Price|
|Taking Up The Runes||A Complete Guide To Using Runes In Spells, Rituals, Divination, And Magic||Check Price|
- Nostradamus predicts a Third World War, which will be the largest and longest of those that have been lived so far. It would last 27 years and could coincide with the passage of a comet.
- Vesuvius volcano will explode again. Constant earthquakes will shake the planet, in which about 6,000 people will die.
- There will be a powerful earthquake in the United States, which will also affect the countries closest to the great power.
- “People refuse to pay the tax to the king. On that day many will celebrate freedom in a country that taxes without mercy,” the prophet wrote. These words have been interpreted as a reference to unprecedented tax reform in the United States.
- “The rich will die many times,” which may mean that the world economy will collapse throughout this year.
- Human life will be prolonged and people can live up to 200 years. When this happens, the octogenarians will look like a 50-year-old person.
- Scientists will achieve another incredible scientific breakthrough: we will be able to communicate with animals.
- Extraplanetary radiation will burn the Earth: “the sky will open and the fields will be burned by heat.”
- Those who want to be parents will have to ask permission. You will not be allowed to have children freely, you will have to get a special license to do so.
- There will be no language differences, due to the creation of a new universal language. “After the invention of a new engine, the world will be like in the days before Babel.”
There are those who want to consider him a simple charlatan, trickster, but describing events and providing names and events that have occurred four hundred years after his death, is not available to anyone. He is credited with the success of the capture of the Bastille in 1789, the execution of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette or the birth, reign and death of Napoleon.
Above all, Nostradamus was very skilled in war conflicts and his numerous interpreters do not hesitate to affirm that his verses already reflected the battle of Lepanto, that of Trafalgar, the war of Spanish independence, the first world war, the Bolshevik revolution of 1917 and until the Six Day War like this:
Six days to the assault on the given city, The battle will be strong and rough: three will surrender it and forgive them, the rest to past fire and blood. (Centuria III, 22)
Except for the reference to six, everything else can fit into any historical event. He also created herbal formulas and culinary recipes with which he cured many patients of diseases considered then irreversible.
His life went on travelling between Narbonne, Toulouse and Bordeaux, absorbing knowledge like a sponge, eager to know everything human and divine.
Later he returned to Montpellier, and finished his studies, obtaining the title of Doctor.
In 1547 he lost his first wife and two children because of the plague. To fight sadness and depression, he travels part of Europe and makes a living by making horoscopes, almanacks, makeup blushes and jams.
Soon, he began to write his famous Prophéties (“Prophecies”), whose first edition, which included seven “centuries”, came to light in 1555.
It was a work written in verse, in quatrains, with a deliberate style dark, enigmatic contents, using an archaic French mixed with foreign words, which tried to guess the future from the 16th century until the end of time.
The bad thing is that they made sense when the event had already happened, that is, they were not useful to prevent anything but to confirm something when that something had already happened.